Advance Rehab Centre is expanding and we are very interested in talking to therapists who would like to join our multidisciplinary team. We have part time and full time opportunities available and offer flexible working, attractive salary packages plus fantastic support and professional development. Both community and clinic roles can be considered.
WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGISTS, PHYSIOTHERAPISTS AND OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS WITH A PASSION FOR COMMUNITY REHABILITATION.
Our Vision for you
To create an environment where you are inspired to provide exceptional services by providing cutting edge clinical, commercial and customer service standards as part of a world class team.
Reasons why you will love working with us
- Supported induction, mentoring and comprehensive 12 week orientation program for all new team members
- Weekly in-service training events available online and in the centre
- Generous continuous professional development allowance given to all employees
- Flexible work hours for mums and dads
- Our mobile team operates 8.30 – 5.30 Monday to Friday. No late nights or weekends (unless you want to!)
- Great people – ambitious, friendly, driven, focused team working together to improve the lives of those with complex needs
- We strive to be innovative – creating new programs based on new evidence and practice experience
- Great listeners: we value EVERYBODY’s input
- Our supportive, social and appreciative team culture
- We get HEAPS of feedback for our great people and excellent customer service
- Our top priority is to recruit, retain and inspire great people to excel
- Fast growing company with lots of opportunities for great people
- Regular social events for the team and their families all across Sydney
- We adopt a community, check out our Facebook page!
- We practice integrated care, working alongside NGO’s, NFP’s and the public sector to provide the best care
- We have a Wall of Champions celebrating our client success
- We are the founders of PD Warrior which has now been rolled out internationally, as well HANDS UP and MS – Get a Head Start
- We apply for funding grants to assist in financing the therapy our clients need
Please contact Lynn Tullock directly on 02 9906 7777 or email Lynn@archealth.com.au if you would like more information.