Physiotherapy is a movement science that uses a range of treatment strategies to address common impairments such as weakness, pain, poor coordination and poor balance. The goal of physiotherapy is to improve overall function, mobility and quality of life and Advance Rehab Centre physiotherapists use an exercise-based approach to achieve your rehabilitation potential.
The role of the physiotherapist is to:
- Thoroughly assess your current status including functional ability, impairments and medical history.
- Identify areas for functional improvement and link these with your rehabilitation goals.
- Make recommendations and prescribe a rehabilitation program.
- Provide education and advice as needed to you and your family.
- Liaise with your rehabilitation team as indicated.
- Monitor your progress and update your program as needed.
Click here for our therapy Team Profiles