We are looking for Physiotherapists and Occupational therapists with a passion for community rehabilitation.
Check out the links below to see what positions we are currently recruiting for.
Our Vision for you
To create an environment where you are inspired to provide exceptional services by providing cutting edge clinical, commercial and customer service standards as part of a world class team.
Reasons why you will love working with us
- Supported induction, mentoring and comprehensive 12 week orientation program for all new team members
- Weekly in-service training events available online and in the centre
- Generous continuous professional development allowance given to all employees
- Flexible work hours for mums and dads
- Our mobile team operates 8.30 - 5.30 Monday to Friday. No late nights or weekends (unless you want to!)
- Great people - ambitious, friendly, driven, focused team working together to improve the lives of those with complex needs
- We strive to be innovative – creating new programs based on new evidence and practice experience
- Great listeners: we value EVERYBODY's input
- Our supportive, social and appreciative team culture
- We get HEAPS of feedback for our great people and excellent customer service
- Our top priority is to recruit, retain and inspire great people to excel
- Fast growing company with lots of opportunities for great people
- Regular social events for the team and their families all across Sydney
- We adopt a community, check out our Facebook page!
- We practice integrated care, working alongside NGO’s, NFP’s and the public sector to provide the best care
- We have a Wall of Champions celebrating our client success
- We are the founders of PD Warrior which has now been rolled out internationally, as well HANDS UP and MS - Get a Head Start
- We apply for funding grants to assist in financing the therapy our clients need
For more information or to apply for a position, please contact Lynn Tullock on 9906 7777 ext 703 or email email@example.com
Business Opportunities Available
- Are you are an experienced health professional with a passion for neurological rehab?
- Have you been thinking about setting up your own business but not sure how or where to start?
Advance Rehab Centre are looking for you! We have years of experience delivering a premium neurological service in Sydney and are looing to expand into more areas. We will provide you with marketing, admin and training to get yourself established as well as a comprehensive and ongoing professional development program so that you will feel part of a great team and a great cause.
Please contact Melissa McConaghy directly on 9906 7777 ext 702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.